Thursday, August 7, 2014

Playing Catch Up

I swear I am still alive and mostly unwounded, even.  I have however been very busy.  Aspen is out of testing, and turned out very nicely.  Thanks again to all the wonderful peeps who helped me out!  I have also released the second sock, Indian Paintbrush:

Again, yay testers - I couldn't do this without you!  I also owe y'all a review of the yarn I used, Your Mom Knits Lolo.  Short version: super scrumptious.  The third and final pattern in this book - Columbine - is coming along, albeit more slowly than I would like.  Which brings us to why I'm only mostly unwounded.  I'll spare you the details, but my right hand had a bit of an accident with a steak knife, so knitting is quite painful right now.  Fortunately typing is not a problem, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on the computer side of my work.

Also, this came out this month:

I may be slow, but I'm also in Interweave, baby!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. First time reader here. I am at present knitting the baby blanket from Enchanted Knits and enjoying watching it grow. The baby to be swaddled in it will be born in Japan in January to Canadian parents (the mom-to-be is teaching English). As I was unable to get the specified yarn, I went with KnitPicks bare superwash DK, and I will dye the blanket and hat (and anything I make from the leftovers) after they are finished. Thanks for this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it! I hope the parents enjoy it, such a lovely thing for you to do. :)

      Delete